Leadership 2.0: The Science Behind Great Leaders
Is Work Hijacking Your Ability to Lead?
The key to highly effective leaders is learning the science of managing emotions. Learning how to manage your (and your team's) emotions is critical to success. Studies show that emotional intelligence is two times more important in contributing to excellence than intellect and expertise alone.
• Understand the brain science of emotions driving our behavior.
• Increase self-awareness to identify gaps between intention and impact.
• Get strategies to help connect more effectively with the key people in your life and
increase collaboration, influence and teamwork.
The ability to intelligently manage emotions separates those companies and individuals who
reach the next level.
Bill Benjamin Find fresh vision and an edge in a competitive world with Bill Benjamin! Then: Increase your Emotional Quotient to lead CRE through a time of unprecedented change!
How Technology Is Changing Work
People have an insatiable appetite for new technology especially in today's constantly changing digital landscape. We have moved from consumers of media and content to participators and contributors, connecting, sharing and socializing. This creates new demands on how our work environments are designed and the tools we need to connect and share.
• Identify the top social tools that employees are embracing today
• Learn workspace requirements of today's social worker
• Explore mobile technology tools and their space design requirements
• Tap into the social knowledge pool to keep your skills sharp
Gina Schreck Gina Schreck is President and Chief Hooligan at SynapseConnecting, an interactive media and technology company helping organizations connect and build their communities through the use of social media and technology tools.