Justify Your Attendance at the Global Summit
You know the CoreNet Global Summit will help you develop both personally and professionally. But how do you persuade your executive sponsor that it is worth the investment?
Use our Justification Letter template to help make your case. It’s a breakdown of the Global Summit’s key selling points and other details that illustrate just how beneficial the Global Summit is to you and your organization. Simply copy and paste this letter into an email, edit as needed to address your individual needs, and you’ll be one step closer to joining your peers in Singapore.
Subject: Request to Attend the 2020 CoreNet Global Summit | APAC in Singapore
Dear [Decision Maker Name],
The 2020 CoreNet Global Summit takes place from 10-12 March in Singapore. The Global Summit is known as one of the world’s leading gatherings for corporate real estate (CRE) professionals, and I would like to request approval to attend. I know that by attending the Global Summit, I will gain skills and knowledge that I can use to be a more effective and impactful employee.
Each year, the CoreNet Global Summit focuses on a different and relevant theme that impacts every aspect of the corporate real estate profession. This year’s theme is all about how relationships are fundamental to creating digital and physical integration at work, connecting people, place and technology. Below are some additional Summit highlights:
- Two days of learning about the latest trends and research impacting the CRE profession.
- More than 50 sessions taught by the best minds in the profession. Topics covered include:
- The Inside Job - Getting Business Transformation Right
- Global Portfolios - Complexity and Risk: Using Place Strategy to Enhance Competitive Advantage
- What Will the Convergence of HR, IT and Real Estate Look Like?
- Workplace Technologies for High-Performing Teams
- Better Together: The Rise of the Collaboration Economy
- Microsoft Singapore Reimagines the Workplace
- Exploring XR with 5G in the Gen Z Workspace
- How to Stop Burnout and Create Thriving Organisations
- Ability to connect with more than 700 executives. The Global Summit agenda is designed for networking so there will be plenty of time to engage and share ideas with CRE professionals, which will raise the profile of our organization and develop relationships and contacts we can turn to down the road.
- Access to service providers. I’ll learn more about available resources, new products, and resources for CRE organizations.
The approximate investment for my attendance is as follows (complete the information as appropriate):
Airfare (or mileage if driving) $XXX
Accommodation (2 nights at S$390 SGD a night) S$780 SGD
Full Conference Registration $XXX
Total cost to attend: $X,XXX
Payback: Our ROI
I know I will return from the Global Summit motivated and energized by everything I learned. I will compile a short presentation covering the speaker's presentation notes, useful vendor product information, new contacts made and a proposal for implementing new ideas that will benefit our team. I will also make any Global Summit materials available to my colleagues including links to view the presentations via CoreNet Global’s Summit Connect.
To learn more about the 2020 CoreNet Global Summit, you can visit the website at www.CoreNetGlobal.org/Singapore2020.
I want to register this week so that I can receive the best rate. I appreciate your consideration; please let me know if you have any questions. I will plan on following up with you in a couple of days.